Monday, June 29, 2015

Celebrate goodness #4

i've been so blessed, i just can't keep it to myself.
Today, i was able to work with CYA AdDU. i was so inspired by their teamwork that i can't help but tell my brain to produce more life-giving ideas. This afternoon, i was able to talk to one of my most treasured friends, Donna. She is one of the most loving and sincerest person i know. And although we've chosen (literally) different paths that keep us apart, i know that our friendship is as strong as ever. i thank God because He helped me in dealing with one challenging passenger across me in the jeepney ride home. He kept telling me some things [like telling me i was 'gwapa'-hehe] and other stuffs. i was really annoyed with Him, but somehow God touched my heart and He told me that more than anything, i should love and not hate, nor be impatient. :) 

Today, we celebrated Lola Lita's birth anniversary.. Although we recently found out that her real birthday was June 27, we still went on with what date we were used to. And our baby Keansley played two songs on keyboard for Lola.. Awww.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment