Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Jerusalem House Chronicles! :D






Could you believe that somewhere in the tarmac Ninoy died? 


On this historical part of Manila [Remembering People Power 1]

Combination of beads to create bracelets for our foreign sisters! It was Thea's idea!! :)


Meet Roshni & Princely - they are really gook cooks! ;)


Alicia playing with the cat.. :)








Avi on a cool pose!

Because of this board, who would not be excited to do their household chores? ;)






Dried banana  chips all the way from India!!! :)

Road trip to Antipolo.. leaving Princeton Street for now..
We had our morning prayers inside the chapel of the resort. :) it was such a lovely session and we sang "i Bow my Knee" by Bonnie Deuschle

My sisters kept donating veggies for my lunch knowing that i cannot eat the other viands which are meat..
and Ghea especially gave me all her mushrooms, remembering how much i love mushrooms. :) isn't she thoughtful?
We didn't see this coming: make way for the Fitbar endorsers! :)


The hibiscus plant/gumamela in bloom



This for me is our little sanctuary in Jerusalem House





There are so many fire trees in this part of Luzon.. i am loving it!!


i just wanna capture the shades of sunset










i am not supposed to eat anything with egg on them.. but because of my sisters, i had to break rules that night.. oh well... :)

So sweet of Roshni to write this on my palm.. :)



with her Jesus tattoo.. :)

So cute with their flowery accents..

Our little darling, Tasha. :)


And because i was fascinated with the candle container and the artificial, craft flowers...






Is that Flounder? :)



As night draws near, village kids swim out to the reef. The happy trio make a game of hunting for sea urchins and snails to eat. Unless we can protect Danajon Bank from overfishing and destructive fishing practices, younger generations will face an uncertain future in this beautiful and important corner of the Pacific. (photo by Luciano Candisani/iLCP)



A man mopping the floor behind the large aquarium



This is wonderful! ;)














my first time to ride the MRT train.. it isn't that challenging as in TV, though..


A little something for my sisters before we part ways the day after the day i was working on those cups

The second flower of the same plant in bloom.. A hibiscus plant was featured in Tuesdays with Morrie.. It is Tuesday that day and i also wrote in my journal: Tuesdays with sisters.. and who would've thought that my Angel's gonna give me another book from Mitch Albom that night? Wow, Lord! :)
It is general cleaning day! My roommate Tania is ready to send all the dust and dirt away!
Our last dinner with my housemates. On my plate is a cassava jelly - my Mama always brought this home with her everytime she goes to the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment