Friday, June 5, 2015

It was painful to delete your song playlists on the phone. i had to delete copies of songs like "Hanggang" by Wency Cornejo, Love, Love, Love by Hope & Jason Mraz, Begin Again by Taylor Swift.. and many other songs which have moved me in different ways.. like Burning Bridges, Feel Again and songs by Jon McLaughlin.. etc.. it was so difficult to delete them, because as i read their titles, the songs play to my mind and memories slowly fade in... it is like i am undergoing some kind of break-up that i had to detach myself to something.. :(

but i realize, i had to give them all up to God so i can focus more on Him and glorify Him even more.. in Him is fullness of life and fulfillment of all my heart's longings. :)

Now, i slowly replaced them with worship songs as i move forward to His mission for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment