Thursday, October 14, 2010

Miracles happen every moment of our lives

October 12, 2010 - tuesday
A night I will never forget. He embraced me. Salamat Lord. :)

Salamat din Lord ha kay nag adto diri sa balay karon sila Auntie Yol, Hannah and Keasnley. Thank You so much because you've answered my prayer. :) I have helped somebody. :) Salamat jud Lord!!! You are so greatful. Kasi anina I asked You, "what can I do for You today?" Kaya thank You so much for giving me the opportunity to help my cousin and my aunt. Thank You rin po for letting me use Facebook as a medium of spreading Your Love. Thank You so much for letting me know I am loved by You. Kayo na pong bahala to my entire life. i surrender everything I have now to You. :) Help me grow stronger in faith, hope and love, o Lord. Ug unta, Papa would feel better and stronger. I love you.

I love my family, Lord. Thank You for blessing me with them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment