Monday, October 18, 2010

Family (one of)

Lord, I thank you so much for the family i have at home and the family I have at school. Let me acknowledge them for everybody to know how grateful I have been to have met them. I am really happy for them, Lord. :)

Ronald Acero
Andrei Paolo Alba
Glyceril Kaye Porras Bigbig
Ken Boiser
Lorenza Cabales
Jan Paul Cano
Maron Joseph Caro
Salvador Cea
Jessbert Gregor de Lima
Quenny L. Guibone
Sophia Hassim
Elaine Joy Humangit
Marchelle Jamison
Abdul Juhuri
Claudine Licong
John Ray Magbanua
Karen Faith Mallari
Mera Fe Manlatican
Jubail Pasia
Quenie Mae M. Ragot
Leandro Val Sayson
Winston Sering
Stefanus Sujatmiko
Ethel Mae Vapor

I'm also thankful to the following:

Kevin Ace Artil
Felchie Cameros
Lea Lyn Latawan
Casey Lyn Panogan
Ginalyn Villagonzalo

Lord, I thank You for allowing me to meet wonderful people. I thank You for giving me the opportunity to learn from them. I thank You as well for my teachers from preparatory, elementary, high school, and college. They, through You, have taught me many valuable lessons in life. I will forever be grateful of Your love, o Lord. Thank You!

May You continue to bless them and guide them through the waves of life. May they be inspired with Your love and may they live in love. :)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! Sorry Gly.. karon ko lang nabasa... hahahahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh diba. HAHAHA

    --Quenny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for telling me, Bert. At sorry rin po.. :)

    ReplyDelete