Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lord, thank You for giving me the opportunity to comfort or be a part of the sadness of my friend. Sana po I had been able to show him that I care. I pray for the soul of his father and all the souls in the purgatory.

Lord, I have one thing to ask from You, unta mapanatili nako akong sacrifice for the people. Lord, I hope this would work. Help me to love my neighbor and not just myself. Help me in ignoring my personal desires especially those of love life. TSK! That should be a big NO! :) Another thing Lord, please help Quenny, Sophia, Mycah, Raichelle, Juna, I, and some of my analytical chemistry (lecture) classmates to pass this subject this semester - for a good reason po. :) I hope you would help us to be honest po.. :) And tama! I pray for John Ray to pass our analytical chemistry (laboratory) subject, Lord. I hope I can grow to be a helpful and loving person. I trust in You.

Thank You! Thy will be done. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment