Wednesday, July 22, 2015

for July 22

i said to myself, "Today is a good day to be more like Jesus... and to fall in-love."
Hahaha!!

i was feeling so inspired and so positive i was smiling for the first half of my jeepney ride to work.. When suddenly i realized i forgot to put money inside my purse. but i didn't panic right away.. i had many pockets with me. There's still hope. i planned to inspect these pockets and my bags the moment the seats would become less occupied. 10 minutes nearer to my destination, the most unfortunate truth became clear to me - i only had a total of 100 cents with me. In other words, i only had one peso with me and i needed nine more. Thank God i had an idea. i was praying this would work. Reaching my destination where an ATM machine was near, i pleaded the driver to wait for me while i withdraw money to pay him for my fare. At first he didn't get what the fuss is going on.. When i told him about my request again, he just smiled and said that it's ok and i could go without paying. But i insisted. i hurriedly went to the ATM machine. i was there for about 2 minutes.. and when i turned back, the orange jeep - my jeep!!!! -  was already gone!!! Oh my gosh!!!!! i was awkwardly happy that the driver was so considerate to me.. But at the same time i was scolding myself!!! Aaaaaarghh!!! i had been so careless, huh!! But don't you worry, i'll pay his kindness forward and i'll find him too!!!!!

Reaching my workplace and settling down, i played the guitar. Suddenly, two little visitors surprised me - Butoy and Christopher, 5 and 7 y/o respectively. They were playing outside and i think they came in upon hearing the sound of the guitar.. They played the tambourine and the beatbox with me. We all needed more practice, but i think we sounded good enough as of the moment, hehe. :)

Blue guitar. Blue shirt. On an orange wall.
Our friendly neighbor visiting the CYA Center with his little guitar..
Ola, Butoy!! :D
Paul, came to the CYA center because he is my workmate. Reg also visited to study and bond with us. :) Ate Krish also dropped by to fetch her phone. And she gave me a match pick!!! i so, so love it!!! It is mainly made of rubber and i really hope i won't lose it for no good reason! hehe

Travelling back home, i rode the jeepney again. This time i made sure i had money for my fare. We passed by my college school and guess whut!!! i saw my architect-graduate ex-crush together with his two former classmates. He was wearing a gray shirt and he was laughing with them so naturally and genuinely that i realized he was not my ex-crush after all!! Bec i still had a crush on him up to now!! Wow! Hahahaha!!

At home, i was so blessed to be able to bond with my parents and my siblings. i joked around with Lyn & Kar while they were busy with their school works, and i watched Bisaya videos with Ma and Pa.. It was a simple but special night. i just think we need to pray more.. :)

The day to be more like Jesus and to fall in-love will not be cut short to just a day. :)
Salamat, Lord! Mabuhay! :)

Epilogue
The day after July 22, i again planned to ride the jeepney in going to work. i was late. Nonetheless, i was on time to ride the same jeepney with the same driver who gave me a free ride for July 22. That time, i was fortunately able to bring enough money to pay for my fare for that ride and for the ride the day before. Thank God for allowing me to give what is due the driver.. hahaha! :D oyea..

No comments:

Post a Comment