Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shared by someone :)

twins talking in their mother's womb, one girl and the other boy:

Girl: Brother, I think there is a life after birth.
Boy: How could you say that?
Girl: Well, I think there could be more to this darkness and small space. Something beautiful out there is waiting.
Boy: I don't think so. Our life here is the fullness of it. Nothing more.

... Silence...

Girl: Brother, I still have one thing to tell you. But I'm afraid you might not agree with me and not believe me.
Boy: Go ahead and tell me.
Girl: Well, I think there is a mother.
Boy: Really? What made you think there is so?
Girl: Couldn't you feel the pressure in this place?
Boy: Yes, I could.
Girl: I think we feel this pain so we could be ready for the life after birth.
Boy: Have you seen one in your entire life?
Girl: No. But someday I hope I could see mother face to face. And I can't help feeling so excited.

~end of conversation~


No comments:

Post a Comment