Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's so wonderful to have someone assisting you in what you are doing. Last Sunday (March 27) was the graduation of my younger sister (4th year high school). I was the one assigned in taking pictures of her. I really am not confident in doing this job because I'm not an expert in taking pictures and I know that I really have to make an effort in doing this task. Thank goodness auntie Yol was around. She was the one who will be taking videos for my sister. ;) We were together when we were looking for a good spot where we can take pictures. I really felt confident because I could trust her.

I am also glad for my sister. She graduated and another chapter of her life is about to begin. I hope she would use what she has learned before, so she can go on with her life and to guide her always. And may her trust be placed in God always.

For all these Lord I thank You! :D

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand why the church is against this bill. I hope the government and the church would meet halfway for the common good. Gosh!

    ReplyDelete