Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It was so amazing what happened to me yesterday. :) You know what? Hahahahahahahaha! i am so happy. :) No class on English because it was a debate day for batch 1, i belonged to batch 2. ;) Batch 2 were supposed to practice their part in the live show. ;) But we weren't able to do it, therefore, I was given more time to study analytical chemistry. :) But still I think I haven't studied enough so I decided not to attend my mathematics class so I can study chemistry some more to be really ready for the exam. :)

Finally, examination time came. :) Hahahahaaha! i was shocked because my classmates and I were unexpectedly entertained by a teacher whom we do not know. :O Okay, so we were to evaluate our teacher in chemistry that time. ;) Hahahahha! After the evaluation, almost 1/3 of our time was consumed. I was thinking, " My gosh! Perhaps the exam would be postponed because we don't have enough time." Teeheee! :)). But, no. Our teacher arrived a few minutes after the evaluation. But I was so happy because while answering, I found that the exam was a thousand times easier than our usual exams. ;) hahahahahaha! I'm so happy, because I would have a chance to pass analytical chemistry. Gosh! God is sooooooooooooo good!!!! :)))

Yeah, while I was answering the exam, our teacher returned the results of our previous exams to us. I was really shocked because I got my highest grade ever for an exam on analytical chem, 79% :) Wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo! I was so happy.


What's more? Hahahahahahha!
While waiting or my friend to finish his concerns in the internet reservation area, I saw my crush.................................... Hahahahhahahaha! I was .... speechless a t that instant. Imagine! We're only a meter apart. hahahhhaa! :)) I never really expected that. :)

In our programming class, I also didn't expect that I was going to finish my program just in time. We were already using NetBeans and at that instant, I became more interested with Java programming. :) I appreciated it more. ;)

Hahahaha! :)

For all these happiness I've felt inside, I thank the Lord for these. :) He made all these possible to happen. :) I thank You my Shepherd, Savior, Lover of my soul. I offer all my days to You, God. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment