Sunday, September 5, 2010

I was so amazed with what He has done for me yesterday. Our PE (physical education) classes were held on Saturdays. I was enrolled in PE3 for basketball. Gosh! We are going to have our 3 versus 3 game and I was not really prepared. :) We are going to fight with other girl teams and many of them are really good in basketball, especially in shooting. But I really don't know what happened, you know. We had a game with one of our classmates and we were able to win it. It was actually a tie and we had to break it. We have to break the tie by shout-outs. And men, I really am not a good shooter. Huhuhu. I don't how I did it but I shot the ball in the basket. :) So the score for one shout-out is 3 -2, in favor of our team. We won! What is amazing is that because of that game, we were able to enter the battle for championship. ;) We didn't actually made it but I know I haven't done every thing on my own. ;) It was God helping us all the way through. :) I am so glad! When I was shooting, it was Him who guided my hands to make the perfect angle. When the teams were arranged to know who fights one and the other it was Him who shuffled the papers and arranged all according to His plan. :) It was all because of Him, actually. :) What I did was just to be obedient and trust Him all the way through. :) He is there and He guides us. :)))

God bless you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment