Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello po!

Karami po ng nangyari today. I cannot believe I used up all my confidence for this activity . As in, kapoy na, ulaw pa.. gosh.. You want more? Hahahahaha! Pero thank You pa rin!! :) I have learned an important lesson today.. Stepping up for something good should be in my mind always if I had already stepped up for something almost nonsense. Thank You po, so much, for being with us today.. I can't believe na may nag react sa amin and I can't believe na nagawa po namin iyon.. :) For all these things, I will always thank You. You have always been here with us. :) Salamat po kasi ang nasakyan namin ay mga walang boom-boom music na mga jeepneys.. :) At least maka-focus ang passengers sa answerer at singer. I really am very happy kasi at least nakabawi po ako sa aking pagka late. :) I am really so sorry po for not coming on time. Pero thank You po for giving me the opporunity to go to church!!! i am so happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :))

My soul finds rest in God alone, my salvation comes from Him.
He alone is my rock, my salvation, my fortress. I shall never be afraid..

No comments:

Post a Comment