Tuesday, June 20, 2023

June 20, 2023

My body is soooo sore.

1PM Rank 2 vs Rank 3 Volleyball girls. Our team, Rank 2, unfortunately lost to Rank 3. Our opponent won Set 1 and Set 3. I was sad really. Because we already defeated them yesterday. Like we totally won Set 1 and Set 2. But today i don't know. Something probably went wrong with our team's coordination? I think. Plus I wasn't really a volleyball player. But i don't regret not being a volleyball player though. hehe.

Past 3PM Losers Game. This time we won the 1st two sets thereby landing on 3rd place. Not bad. I'm happy I got a chance to participate in volleyball which is really very far from jiu-jitsu. hahahaha!

From left to right: Ma'am Mai, Jonnah, Ana, Ma'am Verona, Princess, Ma'am Karen, Ma'am Kath, Ma'am Mitch, Sam, meeee

Past 6PM i trained with my team, the Dojo.82 team. I'm the only girl who trained. The boys kept beating me up. Which isn't bad at all since I know my teammates are doing it for my own good. Val said i had to get to know how to do and how to defend leglocks. Alright. By the way I sparred with Abdul, Val, Ricahrd, Ryan, Rasta, Ethan, Tads, Pjay. 8 spars for today!! Wooohoooooo! heheheheh I'll try to be more technical as much as possible. 

Thank You, Lord for the strength. Thank You for everything!!!

P.S. I met 2 new furfriends today!!! Dogs!!!! Luca who i met during the volleyball women's championship game and Richer while walking to Acacia past 5pm. Richer was sooooooooo big, not sure if he/she is a Labrador retriever. He/she is soooo huge and she gave me a huuuuuggggg. huhuhuhuhuhuhu sooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pffffffffffmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment