Saturday, June 17, 2023

Hello June!!

I’m so, so happy and thankful. At June 3, 2023 Saturday, Doc Guevara declared my eczema as resolved and that I was allowed to return to my jiu-jitsu training!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Monday June 5, 2023 I was finally able to wear my gi after more than 2 months. First I had ugahip, then eczema. But they’re all gone. [Plus I lectured about PPEs as part of our Materials Testing Technology Training in the afternoon]

There were lots of kids! It was so much fun sparring with them!


June 6, 2023 I trained again. No-gi. And paid my monthly fee with the prayer that God may allow me to train regularly.


June 7, 2023 Launching of Davao Jiu-jitsu Crawl 2023 at Dojo.82, its first stop. Wasn’t able to join because I had to serve in the choir and we had a scheduled practice that night. But I planned on joining the jiu-jitsu team later that night. However, due to the rain, I wasn’t able to attend both the practice and the Crawl.

June 8, 2023 I trained with them Dojo.82 people!!!

June 12, 2023 I got my rashguard from Jan Hao!!! Yeyeyeye! Wasn’t able to train because I had to attend to my sample til 7 pm and we also had volleyball practice that afternoon.

June 13, 2023 I participated in the Davao Jiu-jitsu Crawl 2023 at its 2nd stop at Limitless. It was soooo fun. I learned a lot from SEA Games 2023 Gold Medalist sir Marc Lim. There were more than 50 participants. I sparred with the ladies (Bless, Jen, Kriz Sam, Trisha, Aya)  and with sir Miko. I got beaten a lot of times. The ladies were soooo good.

P.S. We also played volleyball today. I helped only a little bit. We won. I discovered a cute volleyball player #24 from PDD-FD. He knows how to spike.



June 14, 2023 | I donated blood todaaaaay!!! | Church Mass plus choir practice. Head was aching.

June 15, 2023 | Dea lectured normal consistency and time setting. I lectured autoclave expansion, air content and compressive strength. I was a bit tired because I donated blood yesterday and it was a long day after all.

June 16, 2023 I had to go home early because I had to attend the DPWH fun run tomorrow. No jiu-jitsu training again. But it’s okay. I will study jiu-jitsu videos.

June 17, 2023 Woke up past 4am. Had to let Iki take vit C because she has runny nose. Hopefully she will get well really soon. Pooped and took a bath. Went to Crocodile Park at about 6am riding habal-habal. Wasn’t able to join the Zumba session and was late for Fun Run but was able to run more or less 5 km. Came to work at 7.20am ++ and had breakfast at work and prepared for my asphalt lecture. What a busy day but thank God I’m done!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment