Friday, October 7, 2016

Titled Untitled

Something in the way the sun rises
Tells me of the God who gave me nights full of rest
Something about the way the leaves in trees dance
Tells me of the God of loving gentleness
Something about the way the morning breeze whispers in my ears
Tells me of God's heartwarming voice drowning out all the noise
Something about the air that i breathe
Tells me of the God who emptied His heart out for my life.

It's in the way the flowers bloom
It's in the beauty of the crescent moon
In the way a mother's song bids to sleep a child in her bosom
It's the little miracles along the way
That brings joy throughout the day
It's in the way our hearts beat in this music called life
That magnifies the power of our God on high!

Cause there's something about the way the sun rises
Something about the way the leaves dance
Something about the way the morning breeze whispers in my ears
That tells me God is near, He is here [inside my heart].

Influenced by the Beatles song: Something.
My poem actually sounds like a grade school child's poem.. but i'll get better. Cheeese!

No comments:

Post a Comment