Friday, October 7, 2016

Helping Hands!

After resigning, i got really three good opportunities to help in different advocacies (well some indirectly)

First, the let hair go!



 
Though i wasn't able to donate my hair (because my sister made me realize that i could help better if it was longer), i was able to post the info on my Facebook wall. Guess i helped in the awareness part. Taaa!

Next, the BenCab's Activity book!
i ordered 5 books of the same kind. They didn't cost much. But in every book you buy, you get to donate two! And those books get to reach underprivileged kids throughout the country. Great right! Get to know more of CANVAS - Center for Art, New Ventures & Sustainable Development.


Third, Happy Animals Club in DAVAO CITY!! Can you believe it???!?!

i never imagined i would ever have the chance to adopt a dog in Davao.. i have only heard of this shelter recently, well thanks to my sister! Well, this is a to-do list! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment