Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lord, thank You for using me in sharing Your story to others. I am so glad, Lord. I never thought I could do that sharing in front of an audience larger than the audience I am used to sharing. Haha! Basta Lord, I am so happy that I have glorified Your name. I hope I could do that all the days of my life.

Thank You nga pala kasi na-repair na po ang printer na binigay mo sa amin, and the ink cartridges are full. :) Please help us to use them wisely. ;)

Thank You rin po kasi super akong na-inspire nina Niel and Beth sa kanilang dance number sa PGT semi-finals.. Gosh! It was so lively! And salamat po for inspiring me with the wonderful disco peromance of Courtney and Kent. I so, so love dancing talaga, Lord. I hope I would also stand firm on my passion for chemistry and mathematics. :) Please continue to speak to me, Lord. And may You help me to be a forgiving, loving, and forgiving person.

I love You! :)

"Think of stepping on the shore and finding it heaven, of touching a hand and finding it God’s, of breathing new air and finding it celestial, of waking up in glory and finding it home."
~ Don Wyrtzen

No comments:

Post a Comment