Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lord, I praise and thank You for all the beauty You've manifested in Your creations!

Please forgive me po for all my sins and teach me to be really humble, so I can become the person You want me to be.

Lord, I'm so happy.. Salamat po for making me fall out of my nerves just now... Thank You for helping me to study po... And thank You for not allowing water in the basement overflow like it's the end of the world.. HAhahahahahahahahaha! Lord, thank You for letting me find new friends... Thank You po because they are so kind to me.. I see You po in them.. Thank You! and I love You!

Lord, I hope we could all pass the chemistry exam tomorrow and also the history long test - with all honesty... I pray that all things I do will be done for Your greater glory.. :D

Please po, whatever disaster or calamity may come, may all of us in the Philippines face it as a nation.. With courage and compassion..

always,
Kristianne ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment