Monday, August 2, 2010


First and foremost, I’m doing all these for our Lord.
I have travelled to the past last Saturday. J I remembered who I was, what deeds I have done, what actions I regretted doing, and a lot more. I began thinking, “Am I really meant to do this? Can I really be worthy of God’s trust?” I was so sad because I could not believe in myself. Until nag play ang music na… J
…what can we give that You have not given
And what do I have that is not already Yours?
All we possess is this life we’re living
And that’s what we give to You Lord…


Awwwwwwwwww……
Si Lord jud uy… J
He really knows the language of each of our souls. J
He really is infinite and knows the depths of our minds and the heartaches we feel inside. J
What is more?
Gosh! I felt the doubt in my heart. At an instant I heard Somebody talking to me. I heard the song playing for me and I realized the Lord is talking to me all these times. He never stops. And because of love, He never fails. Thus the doubt I felt earlier turned to something I asked for. I am not sure but it is either the gift of prophecy or the gift of wisdom. Haha! Never mind, I would be able to know it in the right time anyway, in His time. J
That is why I’ll offer my life to Him. It is His anyway. J
Yes Lord! Yes Lord! Yes, yes Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment