Friday, March 19, 2010

You love me so much!

Hello po! Good evening! I am not worthy to be called Your child. But still, You love me. Lord, thank you kaayo kay kaganina gud sa roller coaster, as in, grabe!!! Akala ko gud na end of my world na... Sorry po kung nag take risk ako.. Akala o kasi ok lang iyon. More than the experience, I've learned po na dapat ang precious opportunities to live ay gamitin to let my brothers and sisters now that You love them. Lord, help me to love You through them. Lord, please, tabangi ko in making my intentions clear...........












Sorry po. Minsan kasi I talk without sense. Please help me to do things for Your sake. Lord, I want to serve You. Help me to do this po. Please. I beg You, Lord.



Sorry rin po kasi hindi ko po nagawa ang best ko sa pag-sagot sa exam. Pasensya na po Lord. Hindi po ako nakapag-aral ng todo-todo. Lord, help me to see You in everything. and please help me to view it close and view it far.




Thank You for everything!!


I will sing forever of Your love, o Lord!
For You are my refuge and my strength.
And the Word that You speak is a song of forgiveness.





Salamat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment