Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good evening! Thank You po helping me in my exams this morning! Salamat po super kasi parang wala akong regrets and I know I've done my best. Lord, sorry kung usahay gusto ko mubuhat ug things for my own sake and not for You. I'm very sorry for not being humble and I'm sorry for thinking bad things about my sisters and brothers. Sorry po. Lord please teach me to listen, please. But thanks a lot for giving me really nice friends (COOL!). Thank YOU! Thank You as well for helping me beat AAA in the Daily Dare. I'm sorry Lord for all my shortcomings. Than You rin asi tapos na ako sa English at introuction ko and thank You for giving e an idea about what to write in the essay. Thank You for reminding me always. Most of all, thank You for letting me know that You are with us. Sorry diay Lord kay na-hurt ko ata sila Mama at Papa. Medyo ewan, yung boundaries ko na touch nila. I'm not sure. Pero Lord, please teach me to choose love above all things and to live by the heart not by my senses. MWAH! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment