Wednesday, January 8, 2020

So.... here's the thing you have to remember about life:
Fact number 1: The world does not revolve around you. But when when you do 1 mistake, it now does.

So among about 90 employees in QA, i was ranked top 4 late  for the months July to December 2019. I really did not expect it. But when you study my data, I actually have improved and decreased my incidents of tardiness for those months. But then yes, I'm in top 4. There is no penalty, yet. But people are always talking to me (and to others) about late-coming and all that jazz! Gosh! Please look at my data again. I was not late anymore in December and up to now! So yeah I've improved but my workmates are talking about it over and over again! Haaays. Anyways, Lord, help me to really maintain zero tardiness this year.

P.S. I actually love coming 5-10 minutes before 8am. Haha! I love spending a little more time at home and i just love the thrill of it . So I guess I must adjust my schedule. So help me God.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment