Thursday, July 4, 2019

Hello 2019


2019 is a year of healing for me. 
A lot has happened after 2018 and now, i am choosing to be a stronger person.
Since that turn-around event, a lot of blessings has come into my life and i can't help but feel so loved and overwhelmed for all the gifts God has given me.
  1. 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 grades from my first sem as an earner
  2. I was able to train in DefTac Ribeiro Jiu Jitsu!!! What a dream come true!!!
  3. I got a GI despite struggling in my finances
  4. I was able to travel to Mati!!! 
  5. First island-hopping in Samal
  6. I have a loving and protective family. Despite all my mistakes and how i hurt them, they still are here for me.
  7. I also was able to train karate!! Ooooohhh yeah
  8. The gift of forgiveness
Currently, i am enrolled in my second sem as an earner and i sure am learning a lot!
Thank You, LORD!!!

I hope I can continue to choose to be strong and faithful in spite of whatever situation i am in.

To God be all glory!



No comments:

Post a Comment