Sunday, January 31, 2016

i just turned 23!

This is posted weeks late. i would just like to share with you the joy of celebrating my birth anniversary (and the eve of that) helping repack goods, books, clothes for the elementary students in Bukidnon. :) It's amazing that lots of people donated this much to help other people.


It is kind of symbolic for me as well, because spending my birthday helping others is exactly how i'd want to spend the rest of my life - helping those who needs my help and fulfilling God's will.. :)


i would like to thank ate Lu and Jane and ate Tata! They prepared some food and some gifts for the mini celebration. :)
With us is Paul, a full time youth worker.

P.S. For my birthday lst year, i woke up with this surprise from my sister..

No comments:

Post a Comment