Saturday, March 7, 2015

I came home past ten pm...i haven't eaten since three in the afternoon and i was hungry... I went to my room to see my brother and sister before i took my dinner...after which, i prepared my plate and utensils so i could satisfy this hunger... Our dining table was a bit messy that time.. Colored pencils were scattered on it.. i was already putting a slice of fish on my plate when some vinegar sauce got spilled on the colored pencils.. I could not ignore it!! I loved those pencils and I don't want to smell something sour everytime i use those pencils.. I got a bit impatient... For goodness' sake, i haven't even had a bite yet!!... i washed away the sauce..i even applied soap..and rinsed them... Now, being the clumsy girl that i was, i dried the pencils using my shirt...I was already thinking of somebody to blame for this unnecessary delay of my meals when suddenly i thought that i myself could also have done the same thing - carelessly leaving the pencils on the table! I pondered a bit more, isn't this the best opportunity to allow God to teach me how to be patient? 

Finally, i thought maybe God has a plan for letting all these happen... Then bowing my head and looking at my wet shirt, i saw an unexpected masterpiece... Indeed, only God can bring out the best in unfortunate circumstances and in imperfect people..


And yes, patience is a virtue. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment