Friday, November 21, 2014

1st day of board exam.

I was excited and nervous at the same time. My day started beautifully though, given that my crush took a picture of me, we'll okay, he took a class picture with me in it. I came into the examination room and took the exam with the realization that God knows what's best for me, and so whether I pass or fail, or be a top notcher in the board exam, He will be with me whatever happens. And besides, passing the board exam is successful in the world's eyes, but God asks not for our successes nor our excellence but only for our all.. 

I have less than fifty percent sure answers in the board exam.. But i am very, very blessed!

P.S. Quenny and I were able to discover the Shrine of the Holy Face of Jesus. It was a very simple house of worship but it was very serene and the place really feels like home to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment