Sunday, August 17, 2014

Learning to breathe in LB


My classmates and I have found our way to Los Baños, Laguna to get ready for our chemical engineering board exam.. It is such a great blessing and a wonderful second chance to be able to recall our lessons in college and learn new things.

Once more I anchored this learning to God's calling. Because I am away from home, I think I am freer. That is why staying in Laguna, I intended not only to be intellectually prepared, but also to be more spiritually mature and socially aware of the issues in the community. I believe that even as an engineer, I cannot know everything and I ought to be rooted in the Lord. 

So during my stay here, I should be more connected to God, to nature, to animals, to people, to myself. Hello, beauty, freedom, truth and love! :)




Cha and I took care of these caterpillars together. We hope to be the stewards of creation God calls us to be. Will be updating soon about these babies. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment