Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Donna's awesome gift!


 my very good friend Donna, together with her lovely sister, Tata, visited me at home and shared with me a wonderful sisterly chit-chat... along with her coming, she gave me two beautiful presents, one is a butterfly cupcake, and the other, a heart-warming and joyful letter


i love everything about her letter.. she wrote it with sincerity and gladness in her heart.. 
the interesting parts in the letter are the pictures and their corresponding captions... 
they are cleverly and creatively thought-over - which inevitably paints a smile on my face


i am truly blessed.. and i definitely believe that Donna is also an amazing blessing to the CYAers and to her loved ones.. :)

i hope you meet her too - the "Angel Locsin" and ballerina of CYA Davao ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha! Love it tianne!!! I am more blessed to have a very determined and loving sister like you. Aaaaw. Thanks pud tianne!!! :D

    -Donna

    ReplyDelete