Monday, July 29, 2013

.xCrushcrushcrushx.

"No more crushes!!" i remember telling myself this a few years ago and just recently. i advised myself that if i want to focus on my priorities, i should get stupid admiration out of my mind. i feel so much happiness and i am filled with so much inspiration when they're around.. but when i see them with their girl friends - that's just enough to let my moment down.. in other words, having crushes gets me off balance. on one second i am this high, and on the next,i am back on my feet -to reality. i couldn't just afford to lose my focus.. it was inevitable, however, for me to have crushes. somebody just comes up and then suddenly, i have a new crush already! Wow... : | ..  So this cycle would go on and on.. inspiration to sadness then back to inspiration.. i felt once again so defeated.. what's annoying however is that there are times when i don't want to remember my crush anymore and then suddenly, he shows up.. what, is this some sort of a joke? this ups and downs continued on for some time until something happened... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment