Friday, April 13, 2012

Finger with nails, Nails with nail polish!

i was planning on showcasing my amazing artwork about my nail polish (joke!)... until the experience of trying to do so taught me something new about fingers, nails and nail polish.. :)

i've learned that like me, when i was still a baby, my fingers also crawled and tried to walk.

...fingersteps...


they're also kind of shy sometimes - tries to see the world outside, though

HIGH FIVES!

Would you like to play a game of Pen Pen de Sarapen?
Pen pen de sarapen de kutsilyo de armasen 
Haw haw de carabao de batuten
Sayang pula tatlong pera
Sayang puti tatlong salapi
Bugbog manggang hinog!
(this was the version of the game i've known since i was a child)
and i don't know what this chant means..

My nails could sometimes be sensitive and tend to bite
RAWR!

ms. prim and proper

a closer look on mah mastahpeice!

are you saying they are seductive(part 1)? :)

ms. seductive II

they're holding on to something and they don't know why.. 

yo! this reminds me of a Filipino TV show - Y Speak.
Wow! they sure do show their activist side!

i'm on the process of totally finding the right angle for a good shot at my project..
looks like i'm not there yet.. lol!

"one man with courage is a majority" ~ Thomas Jefferson
btw, it was Karen, a friend of mine, who shared to me this verse.. and she's living it! :)

they vow to serve their countrymen and to love their country

interested in wires?
perhaps this shows my inclination to engineering.. :)

The greatest lesson this activity unintentionally taught me was that hands reveal to people a part of a person's identity.. they are only one part of the whole human anatomy, but through the years, this hand, these fingers and nails, had been  my companion in learning, studying, committing mistakes and learning life's lessons.. Having a hand is a privilege, so i better use it wisely.

thank God!

By the way if you were Sherlock, what could you deduce on these images? :)

1 comment:

  1. these photos were all taken in one room. :)

    ReplyDelete