Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Gosh! What a great day! It's the first day of classes! It is now my third year in college. Throughout the day, God has provided me with so many blessings: family, friends, studies, food, safety, teachers, time, love. I am so happy to be able to go to school. I am also happy that my sister and brother would also be given a chance to study in school. :) . Indeed God is so good. I am truly inspired by Quenny, with a story written by her (about love). I am inspired by my teachers who never failed to guide us throughout the day. I am inspired, most of all, by God's wondrous miracles. The trees never surrender in their main job in life to give glory to God. I love You. :D

Your love is a symphony
All around me
Running through me
Your love is a melody
Underneath me
Running to me
You love is a song

No comments:

Post a Comment