Sunday, April 4, 2010

I feel glorious!

This happening in my life was unexpected. It didn't surprise me though but it moved me. It is crazy, really. He was always there. The thing is, I've felt it only recently. Every year, we remember how the Lord sent Jesus to save us from sins. This was a very common story for me, until these past few days it became new, fresh and it penetrated deep inside me. Indeed God touches us in ways which are very unique. I may be touched this way while you may not be. Anyhow, everything happens in His own time. Just as we are born in this generation, not in the past not in the future. And there is a reason far beyond logic. That is the greatest thing I have learned - beyond logic. Seeking explanations in facts would not give me an answer, surrender to feelings does. In being a child, and in allowing Him to teach and show me the way again, I've quite understood.

Indeed, we do not now ourselves. But if we stick closer to Him everyday, our identity would be revealed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment